Thursday, February 17, 2005

Greetings!

In contemplating what purpose this blog might serve, a number of ideas came to mind, but I wound up deciding on a forum for free expression, the exchange of thoughts and ideas, important or trivial. In other words, I couldn't decide what to use it for, or what to leave out! Please post some suggestions for topics you'd like to discuss here, in the comments of this post - I've got a few ideas, and I'll pick some of yours, and we'll start some new topics.

Thanks! Have a fine day!

:~)aniel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As you can see, just like most things in m'life I've done this exactly bassackwards, and I've got drawers full of old and new owner's manuals awaiting my attention to prove this point of my turn-it-on-then-see-how-it-works mentality, ha! In the future I'm gonna try and post here in the opposite direction, you know, onward and upwards.

Great idea, Daniel... Bro. Dave

vagabondvet said...

Hahaha! Onwards and UPWARDS, right! Older posts are at the bottom of the pages, most recent at the top. Hiya, Dave, nice to hear from ya!